I Love This Place!

I just joined today and I agree with you - this is quickly becoming my favorite place on the net. I can't leave the Open Chat spot though.....

I need to branch out on some other threads!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by rjmiller15

i say that alot. one thing i think of sometimes when reading just to mod. since almost all of us are from the old TechTv days this is the forum that G4 could've had if they hadn't disrespected everyone from day one. i still wish that i could've had my shot at Tech Tv and comcast hadn't butted in. i could've been real nice

Hi Fubz and welcome!! Yes, this is a great place. I lurked at 3 forums (G4 since the TTV days and here since it's inception) but this is the only place I ever joined. How folks put up with "the likes of me" I don't know, but I'm sure glad they do..a patient bunch, I guess :)

Jennifer, I know how it is to get stuck in Open Chat--I read the posts and refresh, there's new posts and I can't get out of the first darned page!! But it's fun :thumbsup:

Liz

This has got to be my favorite forum i have ever been to.  Everyone seems so nice, its not full of a bunch of pricks. Everyone is nice friendly and helpful, i love it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"its not full of a bunch of pricks"....here I am!.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Just kidding! I think here people are appreciated for whom and what they are you know? All of our sorted pasts just make it a good place to be.....

I should have come here year(s) (don't remember how long it was :-p) ago when i was first told about this place

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A hearty welcome to you, fubz! :D

Yes, I was so pleased when I learned about this place, it is my digital home. The best people post at Besttechie.net! :D

We are happy you're here. :D

yes yes, we are like sweet sweet antifreeze. :D :D :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, :lol:

I'll take your word on that, never having had antifreeze. Does antifreeze go well with fries? j/k :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That made me laugh too. I have no idea what it means, but it made me laugh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll take your word on that, never having had antifreeze. Does antifreeze go well with fries? j/k :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking from experience I can tell you Prestone does NOT go well with fries or anything I can think of.

I got a mouth full while working under a car one day,I was sick for three days :poster_oops:

Have not tried anything like Sierra which is supposed to be pet frendly as well as non toxic :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have not tried anything like Sierra which is supposed to be pet frendly as well as non toxic :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yu..Yummy? :P:blink:

Speaking from experience I can tell you Prestone does NOT go well with fries or anything I can think of.

I got a mouth full while working under a car one day,I was sick for three days :poster_oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa, you're lucky it didn't kill you! Bummer! :ph34r:

One thing I just noticed that I like very much is the way you recieve PM notices..

I get one by email and also a notice when I am in one of the forums with a Big

Display (Banner?) across the top of the thread in kind of a Light Red Which I can read in the current window or have it open a new window and read it.

Either way I will know I have a PM whether I'm signed into the forums or not..

Very Slick Indeed... Kudos to whoever set that up... :D

Edited by KeithLDick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa, you're lucky it didn't kill you! Bummer! :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I had swollowed more than what I did it might have done just that,as it is I think that is where I got CRS from. :wacko:^_^

yes most forms of antifreeze have a very sweet taste to it. but it is very poisonous. it was also a reference to the simpsons. the episode when Bart goes to france and lives with some guys who make wine. they put a little bit of antifreeze into the wine to sweeten it, but too much and it could kill someone. so the tested it on Bart.