What Is The Meaning Behind Your Screen Name.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines right boring too. First name's Sam...first two letters of last name are Jo.

In the old Nascar chatrooms I was RCR3Fan. RCR for Richard Childress Racing and 3 for......well....If you don' t know what the 3 was for it don't matter anyway! LOL!!

HPoirot after the famous Belgian detective Hercule Poirot,created by Agatha Christie and introduced in the book "The Mysterious Affair At Styles" in 1920. Currently seen on the Biography Channel is the Series starring David Suchet as Poirot.

The 36 is for the year 1936 (not the year I was born)

Had to add the number as there were other HPoirot's on AOL years ago when I created it. It goes where I go,from board to board.

I don't think mine needs explanation but... my name and I'm a mac user.

Tymekyller, what kind of guitar is Tyme? I have a bunch of guitars but only one has a name "Gib" but that's not to creative kind of like my screen name here.

Mines right boring too.  First name's Sam...first two letters of last name are Jo. 

In the old Nascar chatrooms I was RCR3Fan.  RCR for Richard Childress Racing and 3 for......well....If you don' t know what the 3 was for it don't matter anyway! LOL!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's when I started watching Nascar(1979), when he won rookie of the year.

I don't have 1 favorite driver any more.

He was the man in my book.

You might like this site then.

Dale Earnhardt Tribute Page

He was the best

When I first came to USA on vacation in '84 my brother in law told me about nascar and I watched 2 races on tv. At that time my favorite F1 car was the John Player Special which was black. We came here to live in '85 and I started watching Nascar the next year. Didn't know anything about the drivers but liked the black car. Became a fan and now that is the one thing that keeps me away from a computer. Met Dale and Jr at an autograph session at the local GM plant. Was the best day

Mine started out way back in 2000 (well probably before), I used to go by my first initial and last name on TechTV. Which was jskalsky. Then for about a year, I was without a PC. Then when I went back on line. I couldn't remember my password. and they kept saying user name already existed. So I changed it to jskalsky1 (Now some of you might remember). Back in those days one never worried about their name being used. But times change. So I shortened it to jsky. Have been using that for a couple of years now. It's short, simple, and easy to remember. Plus you should hear others try to pronounce my last name....LOL

Edited by JSKY

Heh I'm not sure where I came up with FallenChance. I got it when I was thinking of a new name for Counter-Strike like 2 years ago and I remember alot of peole use 'Fallen' so i'd add somthing on the end and I thought of Chance so......There's a story.