What Is The Meaning Behind Your Screen Name.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what, i've always just given a funny answer like i used to jump out of Bill Gates email and scare him and that's what he called me. but for once i'll try to give an actual explanation. i used to be a very bad boy. i've been using this screen name since about 1996 and i used to be a computer pirate. i made bootlegs of movies music computer software, pretty much anything. i was really into Apple Macintosh Computers and saw alot of potential for memory based systems. so when i got bored with bootlegging and modding computers it evolved into hacking. that's when i started using this screen name. i loved hacking M$ places and leaving Bill Gates email. they weren't mean at all, just a hello from the program macmarauder. he even replied a couple of times with some neat messages.

the other members of here already know this but i'll say it again for the newbies here.

BTW i was good enough to get into trouble but not good enough to not get caught the last time. it has ruined my life. i even had a shot at a NASA job but i was considered a security risk because of my listing on a FBI Hackers list. don't get into hacking corporations and the gov.

Edited by macmarauder

Mac Thats an impressive resume. I'm sorry youthful indescretions prevented you from going where you wanted to go. Unfortunenately thats often the case. I'm glad you're here and helping people out. There were plenty of times things I did could have gotten me or someone else killed. I'm amazed really that no one got seriously hurt. Youth is like that, smart but not wise.

I picked that name because got my first (used) computer around 2000-2001(around my early 40's)

TTV was the first computer oriented station I had ever seen. call for help and the screensavers were shows I watched, and also my very first boards. I barely knew how to turn the computer on, the name is short for novice

Might be down your way soon Preston....

My main Bass Guitar needs Fret Work and my guy from L.A. is now building

his own line of custom guitars down there.. Plus I was gonna hit all the local clubs with some musician friends from Nashville I know and drop off a few 100 Resumes for a Job..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you will like it. So we maybe nieghbors (if the resumes work out) I believe hondaboy and I will allow you in our state... uhh! You a TITAN Fan?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scuse Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Allow me in your State???...

hahahaha... Just kidding...

I used to play Memphis if the late 70's and around the southern states...

I can call around 10 States my Home over my long musical career, but there is only

one Real Home, Ohio...

As for sports I've not been much into them over the years, used to like football but these days my life is important at the moment...

:D

Well, I've been through many screen names, mostly containing "Ziggy" in the phrase.

I was in 8th grade when I got this nickname:

I played basketball for a small private catholic school in central Texas. I was a post, naturally, because I was tall. Well, the name came from a movie (can't remember which one) where this team of basketball players had a post who would not under any circumstances jump to rebound/shoot the ball. Well, he was tall, german (blonde/blue eyes type of thing) and white. That described me perfectly, thought my team. So before one of the games I was sitting on the bench in the locker room when one of the players go "hey ziggy, you gonna dunk it tonight or what?" I turned around because I wanted to see who this "ziggy" was, and when I did they were all looking at me. Stuck with me ever since.

I told you that to tell you this:

Most of my names consisted of Ziggy, and some sort of addition such as Master or Uber. (aka Uber_Ziggy, Master_Ziggy, etc) Well one day I decided to change it (I was Tickle_Me_Ziggy, if you all remember the elmo craze) because it was getting annoying to type. I wanted to find something off the wall and kind of funny, yet cunning. Well, I was thinking of some kind of illness or something, when I thought of spastic. So I tried Spastic_Ziggy for a while. That evolved to Spaztic_Ziggy, then to Spazmatic_Ziggy. Then, one day I decided to drop ziggy all together. Hence, Spazmatic.

Edited by -Spazmatic-

First initial, middle initial, last name.

I usually try to keep all my usernames the same. I used to use bowen18, and still do for a few older forums. bowen18 is my college username I was given. jsbowen was given to me from my current job. I've been using jsbowen since 9/11/01, my first day on the job.

Mac Thats an impressive resume. I'm sorry youthful indescretions prevented you from going where you wanted to go. Unfortunenately thats often the case. I'm glad you're here and helping people out. There were plenty of times things I did could have gotten me or someone else killed. I'm amazed really that no one got seriously hurt. Youth is like that, smart but not wise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i feel like the poster child of what hacking can do to you sometimes. somewheres on here i actually posted a snippet of my actual resume. i may have done a thing or two that would be impressive.

BTW you guys might like this. speaking of resumes, one time when i was updating my resume i got bored and decided to build what i call The Resume of Doom. i rewrote my resume as if i was a Evil Genius Villain who was applying to work for the Dome of Doom (old justice league reference). i'll search my archives for it but that was along time ago. it was so funny at the time cause i made being and Villain sound like a career field and i kept referring to super heros and goodie goodies out to ruin the world and take away certain freedoms that Villains need.

Well, from age 6 to like age 10, I went by the username of "DragonfireMH". By sixth grade, (god, that was like 4 years ago!) myself and fellow peers began to see that as "lame" or "un-cool." A very good friend of mine thought of "Mr.Matt" but we both knew that that would be stupid. Trying to sqeeze both fun, and originallity into the name; we stubled upon "MistaMatt." Since usernames without numbers are rare, I didn't get that on many registrations, so, I added the year of my birth to the mix; thus concluding in "MistaMatt90." You can call me that, or Matt. I usually just sign posts with Matt, but whatever is fine :)

Matt

Was an Aircraft Refueler in 77-78 and a Medevac(helicopter)was/is called a Flatiron.

One of many different types of aircraft that was my responsibility. 2 is fav #.

Real name is Michael, but go by my nick > Mickey.

Edited by flatiron__2

Mine is my last name and the year i was born. my name is Ryan Schmidt and i was born on September 27th, 1989. and Schmidt is my nickname in school and has been scince 6th grade, my first year in middle school. Thus, Schmidt1989.

TymeKyller!!

It means everything to me!

Tymekyller has been with me since I was 9..

TymeKyller is the name of my guitar, I have a few of them but Tyme is my favorite...

I'm actually going to get a tattoo one day of a guitar and the name TymeKyller on it going down the fretts....

She (Tyme) has been in my life since I was 9 and has never treated me bad, well once when I broke a string while playing it and it cut my finger, but that was the only time she ever hurt me!

She has never lied to me and only makes me feel good!

She is my life and will always be with me till the end...

That is the story behind my name...

TymeKyller, she helps me kill time.. ;)

Tyme

Well for me...it's r-first initial...v-middle and 56-yr. I was born..

I know... :unsure: ...boring... :lol:

The first time I signed in to TTV CFH to get an account with a problem I was having I was nervous as all get go and thats what I came up with... :unsure:

I was a little under pressure... :)