I don't know about you, but, it feels pretty good to be here at Besttechie.net. It feels like a new day has dawned at our forum. People that I haven't seen in a long time are posting here on a regular full-time basis. The Besttechie community is bigger now. Life is good. :D

Wholeheartedly agreed!!! After so long lurking at G4 but never having the guts to join, it is so nice to actually converse with the folks I've admired and read for so long. They don't know me, but I feel I know them. And it looks like BT's got all the "good guys". Even better.

Again, welcome to all our new members!!!

Liz

Wholeheartedly agreed!!!  After so long lurking at G4 but never having the guts to join, it is so nice to actually converse with the folks I've admired and read for so long.  They don't know me, but I feel I know them.  And it looks like BT's got all the "good guys".  Even better.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So Liz, how long have you been stalking me? :o

Just kidding :P:P

I haven't seen any difference at BT, but that's because I haven't been here regularly for a while... I'm just happy that everyone is happy and excited about the future :thumbsup:

Brett

Wholeheartedly agreed!!!  After so long lurking at G4 but never having the guts to join, it is so nice to actually converse with the folks I've admired and read for so long.  They don't know me, but I feel I know them.  And it looks like BT's got all the "good guys".  Even better.

Again, welcome to all our new members!!!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You didn't miss anything by staying clear of the madness that is G4, Liz. Yes, all of the good people from "that place" are making the transition to a more tranquil forum, BT. I'm happy that Chappy and Pete_C invited the members here.

Yes, indeed!

Welcome to all new members!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So Liz, how long have you been stalking me? :o

Just kidding :P:P

I haven't seen any difference at BT, but that's because I haven't been here regularly for a while... I'm just happy that everyone is happy and excited about the future :thumbsup:

Brett

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah our forum is just humming now, very vibrant.

Very cool! :D

BT seem gained 200 more member since three days.... that is fast

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

+200? Very cool! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

148 to be exact, but HEY...thats still GREAT!!

BT seem gained 200 more member since three days.... that is fast

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

+200? Very cool! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

148 to be exact, but HEY...thats still GREAT!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love the fact that even though this is a close nit community you all are more than happy to have new members. I know of several forums were "new members" is a bad thing. God bless BestTechie! :thumbsup:

I agree, Sublim, there is one *unnamed* forum I lurk at once in a great while that I would never join because they treat new members just horribly. We welcome the large family. Makes for better potlucks :)

148 new members?? Wow, that is fantastic news! Hmmm, would I break this thing if I typed "Welcome to Besttechies" 148 times?

*welcome home, wolfman, glad to see you posting!*

Liz

I've been a member for a few months but didn't really post until this whole g4 debacle. I just want to thank everyone here for their warm welcome. I've found a home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah me too. It's a good thing.

*Slaps self repeatedly for quoting Martha Stewart*

Yes in deed you are welcome, the more the merrier. That means more jokes for me to read. Haha

It really has been great to see all this talent and knowledge right here at BT.

We have a lot to offer, friendly, family atmosphere. We are glad you decided to come here, and hope you stay.

We think we have the best forum on the net, with the finest people you will ever talk to.

Barb :D

Welcome everyone from me too.

I think it is fun to have new members joining us.

Some I know from TTV, and Tech Support, good to see you again, and to see new people from G$ here too is great.

So let the fun of getting to know the new BestTechie members continue.

Welcome all.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

smiley_231.gifI would also like to give a warm Welcome, To all are new members. This is a nice community here. We have a great Cafe. And now for those who need to...TT75 has opened up the Whiskeyman's Bar. As soon as we can figure out how to pipe in music to all their guest.....But for now Shadow_Thomas stops by once in a while to spin a few disks for all.

Enjoy! smiley_233.gif

Has anyone told shadow about the bar, I haven't seen him this week. Yeah this is the best place on the net. I joined on day 1 and never went back to that dark underground pit of demented souls called g4. My sanity retuned almost immediately. In fact the doc says I may be allowed to leave this room with all its soft furnishings in another decade if I keep responding to his treatments

BTW welcome everyone

Has anyone told shadow about the bar, I haven't seen him this week. Yeah this is the best place on the net. I joined on day 1 and never went back to that dark underground pit of demented souls called g4. My sanity retuned almost immediately. In fact the doc says I may be allowed to leave this room with all its soft furnishings in another decade if I keep responding to his treatments

BTW welcome everyone

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you mean Shadow_Lord? I had great debates with him at G$, I will miss him.