Uh Oh! Big Hard Drive Problem

I just Reinstalled windows on my pc. Unfortunatly for some reason my 250gb Hard drive lost all of its info. I MUST HAVE IT BACK it is super important. I was semi succesfull in getting it to work so far. I got a program that showed the files that were on the hard drive, but it was a demo of an expensive program. Does anyone know of a good freeware program to help me? I treid restoration but it didnt work, i am guessing a partition was created over the files.

I just Reinstalled windows on my pc. Unfortunatly for some reason my 250gb Hard drive lost all of its info. I MUST HAVE IT BACK it is super important. I was semi succesfull in getting it to work so far. I got a program that showed the files that were on the hard drive, but it was a demo of an expensive program. Does anyone know of a good freeware program to help me? I treid restoration but it didnt work, i am guessing a partition was created over the files.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is one more that is free and has many recovery tools on it....Ultimate Boot CD For Windows

Thanks for all the help!!

Unfortunatly nothing worked,

BUT, i was able to make a disk image using my demo program,

It made an image of ALL the files, i am happy

But the file is in a .dsk format

does anyone know of a good fee .dsk disk image viewer?

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How to write DSK images to CD and vice-versa

using CDRWin and ISOBuster

Writing from .DSK to CD

Edited by TheTerrorist_75