No longer a valid site Pete.

He took down the mirror.

I have finally decided to take my BlackViper Mirror site down due to legal, ethical and personal issues.

(No, BlackViper has NOT launched a lawsuit against me.)

Quote from Copyright Page (Under the Fair User portion):

--------

You are not authorized to copy and redistribute my content, including screen shots.

--------

I have had no luck in getting any contact with BlackViper (even though I tried). I still don't have

his consent in providing (almost) his entire site to the public (of which he may not have approved of).

I always had doubt in the legality of my actions, so that is why I've finally decided to make sure I was

doing the right thing (in the legal viewpoint). The right thing to do for the Internet community was to keep

the mirror up, but that would break some ethics.

Also, BlackViper showed considerable annoyance at people leeching his site. You can see his 'Rant' below.

I am sincerely sorry for this, and I wish you all the best in tweaking and maintaining your systems.

Kye-U

[email protected]

You can visit MajorGeek's Mirror of his Services Configuration Page for Windows XP SP2 in the link below:

BlackViper's Rant about Leeching

MajorGeeks BV Mirror