Lately I have to urge to wash my hands several times after I visit over there. Must be all the crap eh?.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No kidding! Fortunately it looks like only good people are migrating over here.

Some of the messages are barely recognizable as being written in the English language.

It must be Javascript error, FastReply depends on JS. ask BestTechie to take a look at FastReply JS to make sure there no problem

And im sure you have the javascript enabled ;)

P.S. i used to have that error in Extensionsmirror.nl, Sbol found out it the Javascript problem then he fixed it.

hi my old mate

make sure you type the message before you reply

seriously

are you hitting the send a reply button

before it has configured

i have that trouble at g4

and i end up sending the message with out a message

[any one understand that] [blank page]

so i have to edit it to send a message

hey i like the way ive typed that

so im not editing this one

god utter confusion

i might try a gin .

marty

For some reason when I try and use the Fast Reply I get an error that tells me I do not have permission to use this feature. Am I the only one or is this something special on here?........Hahahahahahaha.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi il_wiccan

Are you sure??

Down at the bottom of the page there is no little box after you click fast reply.

I just tried it,works fine. :wacko:

For some reason when I try and use the Fast Reply I get an error that tells me I do not have permission to use this feature. Am I the only one or is this something special on here?........Hahahahahahaha.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi il_wiccan

Are you sure??

Down at the bottom of the page there is no little box after you click fast reply.

I just tried it,works fine. :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not speaking for il_wiccan.

He talking about make back to back posts too quickly.

For instance, after making a post and then hitting edit right away, you will get the 30 second error.

Has happen to me.

Hope this helps.

Here goes .... works or not?

Works for me. I have Java enabled, I bet that's your problem. Temporarily change your Internet Security to "Medium" or "Default" (which is medium) and see if it works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you misunderstood the system of Java and Javascript, they are not related at all. i know Java word is in Javascript but it nothing to do with Java. it just a script. Javascript become more popular and mostly used now. So you have javascript enabled.

If anyone have a clear explaintion about Java and JS, please explain