Two Weeks, No Net....

Two weeks, no Net?

'I didn't realize how tough it would be'

By Janet Kornblum, USA TODAY

Jim Callahan swears he's a good cook, but unfortunately he had never been called upon to boil an egg. So when he went to make an egg salad, he needed help.

Normally, he would have gone to the Internet for the answer.

The rest of the story......

I was out for about 2 1/2 weeks during a move. I was busting my butt every day, wife was a slave driver in a former life.

Any way after things started to settle, then I started to get antsy for the internet.

Had wireless sys installed.

Comming from DSL dial up would have killed me.

M

I can't even go two days before it starts to drive me up the wall.

That sounds just like me. I'm addicted to the Internet, I check my mail zillions of times a day. Perhaps we could start a new service.

IA= Internet Anonymous :lol:

I can't even go two days before it starts to drive me up the wall.

That sounds just like me. I'm addicted to the Internet, I check my mail zillions of times a day. Perhaps we could start a new service.

IA= Internet Anonymous :lol:

Good evening everyone,my name is tenmm,I'm a user. :P

the last time I went camping I couldn't get a signal for my laptop and my antena wasn't powerful enough to get a signal strong enough. So I was actually trying to figure out how to attach a bunch of fireflies to a string and use them to boost my signal range. :D

(covers face with hand and shakes head side to side)

still wasn't enough power BTW.

We just took a week's vacation in the motorhome. We don't take a tv, or a computer, or phone with us on any trips. So nice to get away from all the noise and commotion of urban life.

We do take the boombox, but only had it on once this trip, for a check for local weather midweek. That seemed important enough on the SW Washington coast in late Sept to check out in spite of it breaking up the peace and quiet.

We had wonderful weather most of the time. Still nice this week. Wish we could have stayed down there longer. I never want to leave, so hubby has to practically pull me, kicking and screaming 'no I don't want to go home', into the MH for the trip home.

Sure was great to get away for awhile. Would like to find a nice, affordable place on Oregon coast for early retirement soon. Hopes and dreams!!!!

Sure had a stack of Norton updates to do when I logged on.

Nice to get back here too, to see what everyone has been up to while I was gone.

Funny about this computer addiction, I am addicted when I am home but don't miss it at all when I am on vacation. If I am home and to busy to be online, or there are thunderstorm threats so I have to be unplugged, then it really bugs me to not be able to use it, but not when I am on vacation. Wierd huh?

God bless everyone.