My desktop is having this problem where it starts up and it will go up to this screen apolgize for any invonvenice but windows did not start sucessfully A current hardware or software cnage might have caused this.

Your computer stopped responding or retarteted unexpectly or was autmatically shut down to protect your files and folders choose last known configuration to revert to the most recent setting that worked.

A previous startup attempt was interuppted due to power failure r because power or reset button or if you aren't sure what casuded the problem choose start windows normally

Then it gives me options

Start in safe mode

safe mode with networking

Safe mode with command prompt and Start normally

It deson't matteer which one I pick the computer restarts by it self with any one and is there any other things to do then reforat cause I have alot of pictures I need of the computer.

The only thing i can think of to do, is take the hard drive out and put it in another computer and backup the files.

OR

insert your windows xp disk, CAREFULLY READ EACH INSTRUCTION, and choose a "REPAIR INSTALL" or something like that, cross your fingers and install, do not click or choose anything with FORMAT written on it.

Pierce

My desktop is having this problem where it starts up and it will go up to this screen apolgize for any invonvenice but windows did not start sucessfully A current hardware or software cnage might have caused this.

Your computer stopped responding or retarteted unexpectly or was autmatically shut down to protect your files and folders choose last known configuration to revert to the most recent setting that worked.

A previous startup attempt was interuppted due to power failure r because power or reset button or if you aren't sure what casuded the problem choose start windows normally

Then it gives me options

Start in safe mode

safe mode with networking

Safe mode with command prompt and Start normally

It deson't matteer which one I pick the computer restarts by it self with any one and is there any other things to do then reforat cause I have alot of pictures I need of the computer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you can't get into Safe Mode you may have to use a solution like this to repair the reg file......Reg Repair