G4 Is Closing Its Tech Support Board

HI ya Pete, and mlegg.

well we thought the writing was on the wall from the take over.

looks like all G4 wanted was the viewers from TTV and did not care how they got them. destroy tech, so they can just play around.

well with out tech, their game machines will be useless.

but guess they do not see that.

well i guess i better get ready to start helping a little more here now.

besides, i like this one better.

it's more fun here. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, cherokeechief,

It is indeed more fun in this forum!

BT rules. :thumbsup:

great to see you pete

as an admirer of your work

among the ordinary user .

this board has gained a big asset.

and ime sure 99 perc

are behind you.

and i like the idea of you standing up to those b====s

now i go there and s-----t stir

i hope some of the good guys come here

there are still a lot of our friends there.

again

good to see ,you here.

marty

ps ive just looked at some of the names

in the thread

we have some of the best tech brains on the net .

my god makes a mug like me feel

humble

lm

Edited by martymas
ps ive just looked at some of the names

in the thread

we have some of the best tech brains on the net .

my god makes a mug like me feel

humble

lm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep we sure do. i keep them in jars surrounded by creepy SciFi lighting hooked up to computers that make them think that they're still in their bodies live life out normally so that they can post here. :o:lol:

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At 3:00 pm G4 will close ................ I enjoyed doing Malware logs there for 9 yrs. & never lost a user's computer to malware infections !!

I stay on top of the latest tools/programs & i am glad i get the chance to help users that are infected.

It's good to see so many faces showing up here. I think with us all pitching in this forum will be greater than G4 ever was !!

Chuck

Well it's offical, i was there at the end ................. G4 forums is dead - 404 error ! The home page is there but no forums! Thats how it went down !! Now to get on making BT the best forum there is !!!! I'm posting ads everywhere !!

Chuck

Well it's offical, i was there at the end ................. G4 forums is dead - 404 error ! The home page is there but no forums! Thats how it went down !! Now to get on making BT the best forum there is !!!! I'm posting ads everywhere !!

Chuck

Thanks Chuck. We appreciate your efforts! :thumbsup:

It now redirects to http://www.g4tv.com which is still up for a while.

I think the on air change takes place some time next month. (April 22 by the site).

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/730099/g4-to-be-rebranded-as-the-esquire-network-on-april-22nd/

It was good while it lasted. Thanks to all who put in time and effort to share the knowledge. It was nice that they kept it up as long as they did. They did not have to, they never had to even add a tech board, but were kind enough to listen to me when I asked them to before the merger with TechTV. Then they reversed course and kept it up after they demodded me and chappy and banned him (I fooled em, I deleted everything with my name on it that would point to me and then changed my username until they relented and said I could stay).

Still it was a fun decade there.

Hmm, too bad Esquire won't h ave boards. Some of this new programming looks promising, Drew Barrymore, Anthony Bourdain,

Esquire Network team is developing a slate of engaging all-new original series such as Knife Fight, a passionate celebration of food, executive produced by Drew Barrymore, Flower Films and Authentic Entertainment. Hosted by "Top Chef" winner Ilan Hall, Knife Fight is an underground, after-hours cooking competition where talented chefs go head to head in front of a rowdy crowd of celebrities, critics and die-hard foodies. Another original series, The Getaway (working title), is executive produced by Anthony Bourdain and Zero Point Zero and features travel-loving, well known personalities - people deservedly famous for excellence in their fields - who take viewers to their favorite city on the planet, giving the insiders’ track on their top spots to eat, drink, shop and hang out.