Showbox, no connection error fix

I had a problem where my Showbox app will consistently display "No connection error", there was also a problem where I couldn't even download to my internal storage using any download program and would say "invalidate service".

I found this fix through here on xda, but was intended for Galaxy Note 3, but also worked well on my Canadian Galaxy s4. Credit goes to Khizar, bigbiff, and daxgirl for this.

You'll need root, and a terminal emulator(I recommend Jack Palevich's version from Google play) but any version should do.

1)Open up the terminal emulator

2)type "su" ~without quotes~, hit enter

3) Now type this command, "restorecon -v -R /data/media" ~without quotes~ hit enter

4)Restart your phone, now you should be able to download to your internal storage, and use your Showbox app.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello William63, Hope you are doing fine. You need to resolve Showbox no connection error here, so that can be done by removing the App's data and cache. To do that go to settings on your PC, and launch the option of Apps, where you will find Showbox App and so just open it. Now the option of Under Storage, you will see the space you use. Here you can Clear Data and Cache. You will see that by removing App Data and Cache all old downloaded series or movies won’t be removed via automatic processing. The best thing here is that the app will run as if it had been installed again, though the movies will be there on your device’s internal Storage. You will find more methods to fix this issue by checking out this link https://appuals.com/showbox-connection-error/ now.