I'm planning on doing another podcast really soon, and I would really like some user questions that we could put on the show. It doesn't have to be a brainbuster or anything, and remember no question is a dumb question. So please, post some questions that we can go through and talk about on the show. B)

Thanks!

B

Questions, oh so many, so few answers

1.Windows Anti-Piracy what do you think?

2.Windows Vista the redefinition of GUI's?

3.PodCasts are they worth the energy?

4.DSL upload speeds threaten the future of a mulitmedia internet

5.The next war, megapixel camera wars in phones

6.Apple iTunes Japan 1million tracks in 4 days sold

7.Goverment funds voip tracking

8.GTA San Andreas hot coffee VS Sims2 hot coffee

9.Content on demand systems, are they less hastle than a DVD/CD?

10.Spam king a millionair, wtf?

11.Space, is it worth it and should the shuttle be scapped?

12.The security threat of Spyware, id theft hits 50 banks world wide

13.Creatives new X-FI soundcard a revolution in HI-FI?

14.DELL xps with SLI graphics card setup

15.AOL's problems, and buyouts

16.Corporate Mozilla

17.No ps3 till 2007???

18.Apples 4 button'd mouse

19.IE 7's W3C acid test failure.

20.OLED keyboard

This should be enough ideas to help ;)

Pierce

Edited by Pierce

I think BT should put a submit question box on the site, perhaps that'll get a steady flow of topics. Also, perhaps you should have random drawings of potential members for topics, so every podcast would have different people, different ideas....the voice of the public!!!

The idea about having different people each time is a nice one but unrealistic. Just trying to get 2 people to meet at the same time accross different timezones is hard, 3+ is harder 4+ is impossible.

But a "quesion box" would be cool, i could code up one if jeff asked me to :D.

Pierce

I think BT should put a submit question box on the site, perhaps that'll get a steady flow of topics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seconded

Also, perhaps you should have random drawings of potential members for topics, so every podcast would have different people, different ideas....the voice of the public!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah it would be hard but it would be really nice if they could get 1 guest on the show once in a while. even if it's only one of us.

also what about pre writing a few jokes about your topics and tossing them in every so often. or even a fake tech news section or NEWS OF THE FUTURE.

Reporter "earlier today the last organic chip was installed into the first computer implanted into a human. this marvel of technology has been 20 years in the making. we are joined now by the CEO of Microsoft, 11 year old grandson of founder Bill Gates, Timmy. Timmy joins us from the opening ceremony at Microsofts headquarters in Washington DC next to the White house."

Timmy "we can now play games in our heads. i'll demonstrate, these projector screens behind me will let you see what i do."

(Timmy hits the Microsoft logo on his forehead to boot the internal computer.)

Reporter Folks this is amazing, we are seeing the Microsoft Logo on the screens behind him, and now it's the windows vista ultra screen. wait there's something wrong. smoke is coming out of Timmys' ears. now he's twitching a little, ok now there's alot of twitching. okaaaay. (missile launch noise) his head is spinning and has just launched into the clouds. this is so sad folks, it appears that the screens are showing the blue screen of death and he'll have to reboot. we shall return in a few minute to see if they can solve this little problem and hopefully we will still have a demonstration today.

Edited by macmarauder