The formats of files I purchased from the iTunes store are not playable in many other music players. I think it is troublesome and really want to convert iTunes Library to MP3 as MP3 is known as the most commonly used audio format. Recently, I found a useful tool to do the conversion job. It is easy to use and can help me convert the files quickly.

What is the Recommended Converter?

The converter that I would like to recommend is DumpMedia Apple Music Converter. But what makes this converter different from other software tools?

Here is a summary of its feature:

1.It supports many formats, such as MP3, AC3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, MKA, AU and more.

2. It is capable of removing the DRM protection of files.

3. Both conversion and downloading process are fast and efficient.

4. It is easy to install.

5. It has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.

6. Conversion steps are easy to follow.

How to Use the Converter?

Step #1. Install DumpMedia Apple Music Converter On Your PC

Installation needs for DumpMedia Apple Music Converter are only simple to complete, you can have the tool easily installed on your PC. Once you have it, just simply launch and open the software.

Step #2. Upload the iTunes Tracks to Convert to MP3

The next thing to perform is to add the iTunes tracks that you wish to convert to MP3 format. You can add as many as you want since the tool can process numerous conversions in one go. Make sure that under the “Output Format” you will be choosing MP3 from the list. You can also edit some settings if you wish to and specify the output path for easier access after conversion has been completed.

Step #3. Finish Off by Hitting the “Convert” Button

Lastly, simply tick the “Convert” button that is located at the bottom area of the screen to finally begin the whole transformation process. You will be surprised that after a few minutes, the files will be converted and are ready for streaming.

Converting your most favorited iTunes tracks from your library to MP3 format is easy to do. If you are having a dilemma when it comes to conversion, you can follow this guide to use the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.

Edited by henrysroberts
  • 3 months later...