Need A Reputed Website Blocker For Google Chrome

Hello everyone. I want some help from all of you. I need to block some websites on my Windows 10 PC. Primarily, I use Google Chrome as my default browser and my siblings also use my PC. So, I searched for the website blocker tools online and found some names. Now, am I confused about which is better and safer? And I have no idea if these tools work properly? 😕
Does anyone have an idea about blocking a website in Chrome?

Or how can I block a website in another way?

Howdy Marvin Moore & welcome to the forum, we jhope you enjoy your stay here & contribute to our community ! 

In my opinion you should learn to use a different browser to start with, Mozilla (fire fox) is my main browser which you can block these unwanted web sites & also the new Edge from Microsoft you can also block them ! Plus there is a blocker called AbBlock that can be used to block them also which i use ! It use to be that Google Chrome was easy to hack, so i stopped using it long ago so i'm not sure on that now since they have re-modified it !

Chuck

You can set up a loop in a host file so that when the IP address is looked up , instead of using your ISP it looks there first and gives a loop back to your computer or redirects to a site you select (by entering their IP address).

https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/block-websites-using-hosts-file/

There are many host file editors to make this easy
https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/categories/hostsfile.html

Thanks for the overwhelming response. I understand that editing the host file is the best way to go to block a website for my PC. But it is not one of the easiest or convenient way to do so. I searched a bit in google and found this post which shows one particular extension which does the job effectively.
Can you guys have a look and let me know if this would be the best way to go forward.

Howdy & welcome to the forum Marvin Moore ! That is the easy way to block web sites in Chrome, mostly everyone know that ! But mot many use chrome anymoe, they either use "Edge" of "Quantum" which have very good AdBlockers you can use !!

Chuck