Microsft - 6 New Patches

Yep, I don't install the ones we would never use, either (like the fax machine ones, don't have one, don't need it!!)--and I've learned wait a day before installing them and read up to make sure no one is bellyaching about a particular one...and to write them down. We did end up removing one and thank God I wrote it down!!. I've occasionally read about some big problems after installing some updates, don't want one to happen to me!!.

Liz

6 new patches in this months cycle, 1 marked critical.

http://www.reallysimplenews.com/?article=199

Pierce

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, Pierce. I just read on the Internet that the patches are going to be released tomorrow. One of the six patches is critical, one has malicious software removal tools included. I'll get mine when they're available. :thumbsup:

6 new patches in this months cycle, 1 marked critical.

http://www.reallysimplenews.com/?article=199

Pierce

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, Pierce. I just read on the Internet that the patches are going to be released tomorrow. One of the six patches is critical, one has malicious software removal tools included. I'll get mine when they're available. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, that explains why it didn't show any available when I went to WinUpdate after Pierce posted that.

Thank you for the update, Hitest!!!  We probably won't get the update up here for a day or two (that's the norm) -having the results in advance is a Godsend! :thumbsup:

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're very welcome, Liz! :D

I think you're smart to wait and see what happens with the updates. I've been lucky............so far. :D