Howdy Gerome47 and welcome to BestTechie, we hope your stay is enjoyable & that you can contribute to our Forums !

Now with that said i have had a pinched nerve which bothers me from time to time, it has gotten better seems like with time ! One thing i have found is stretching the upper half of my body has helped me. Even when i go to bed i lay on my tummy and put my feet over the edge and pull the bottom half downwards ! I have to always sleep in the fetal position & when sitting to always have one leg higher than my waist by crossing one or the other ! Well good luck with managing your pain. Every doctor i have talked with (many) says if you can stand the pain it is better than surgery which most times will not help !

Good Luck

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

I met my wife online and have been happily married over 10 years. The only thing that the other half has the ability to hide is their age. My wife put her age in there as 3 years older than I was but she was actually 9 years older. She told me a few months later but I told her it didn't matter. I married a cougar ha ha!! I am happy I came across that japan cupid review on wizzlove.com