The best Black Friday deals on iOS and Mac apps for 2017

The Black Friday deals for iOS and Mac apps are back and they are better than ever. Please note that because it is still a couple days before Black Friday, not all of the apps have gone on sale just yet, but fear not, when the clock strikes midnight they will be ripe for the downloading.

Have an app we should add to our list? Let us know in the comments!

iOS apps

Productivity and Utility apps

• Widget Calendar – Handy calendar for your Widget area: 50% off, $1.99 ↘ $0.99!
  • iWriter – Beautiful minimalist text editor with Markdown support: 67% off, $2.99 ↘ $0.99!
  • Fantastical 2 for iPhone – My personal favorite calendar because of its excellent design and natural language input: 40% off, $4.99 ↘ $2.99!
  • Fantastical 2 for iPad – Beautifully designed, features include natural language input for fast creation of events: 50% off, $9.99 ↘ $4.99!
  • Soulver – Fantastic calculator crossed with a scratchpad: 33% off, $2.99 ↘ $1.99!
  • Tweetbot 4 for Twitter – The best Twitter client for iOS and Mac, recommend it for its design, timeline sync, and powerful mute filters: 50% off, $9.99 ↘ $4.99!
  • Robinhood – Apple Design Award-winning app that gives you 100% free stock market trading; I’ve used it to play in the markets and it’s great. Get a free stock up to $200 just for signing up.
  • Day One Journal – Apple Design Award winning journal and one Mandy loves and uses every day: 100% off, $4.99 ↘ free!
  • TapMeasure – AR utility – measure spaces & distances using augmented reality. This is an app I just downloaded myself for use on my iPhone X: 100% off, $1.99 ↘ free!
  • Noizio – Fantastic white noise generator: 100% off, $0.99 ↘ free!
  • Printer Pro – A better way to print from your iOS devices. I use this app to print stuff from my iPhone, it’s super useful: 57% off, $6.99 ↘ $2.99!
  • Scanner Pro – The best scanner app out there, with auto-page detection and capture. Another one of my favorite apps, especially for scanning receipts: 25% off, $3.99 ↘ $2.99!
  • Calendars 5 by Readdle – A powerful high quality calendar: 50% off, $5.99 ↘ $2.99!
  • PDF Expert by Readdle – This app is hands-down the best PDF editor/manager on iOS. It’s what I use myself: 50% off, $9.99 ↘ $4.99!

Education and Information apps

• SkySafari 5 – Find constellations and stars just by pointing your device at the sky. This app is really cool and I’ll be grabbing it myself: 67% off, $2.99 ↘ $0.99!
  • Dr. Seuss’s ABC – Read & Learn – read & Learn book to help kids learn ABC’s: 60% off, $4.99 ↘ $1.99!

Photography and Graphics apps

• Linea – Sketch Simply – Brilliant app for sketching and drawing, it also has Apple Pen support: 11% off, $8.99 ↘ $7.99!
  • LongScreen – Easily merge screenshots side by side or vertically, or add device frames to screenshots. Super useful for sharing screenshots on social or creating mockups: 80% off, $4.99 ↘ $0.99!

Games

Mac apps

Productivity and Utility apps

• Setapp – Get access to dozens of great productivity apps for one low monthly price. Download it toady for free and be sure to read my review!
  • Fantastical 2 – A better Mac calendar, with powerful natural language event creation. This is the calendar app I use every single day: 20% off, $49.99 ↘ $39.99!
  • 2Do – A very powerful task manager that will help you stay on top of all your todos: 50% off, $49.99 ↘ $24.99!
  • Publisher Lab for Pages – Offers more than 2000 templates and graphics for Pages: 90% off, $19.99 ↘ $1.99!
  • popCalendar – A simple calendar for your menu bar: 40% off, $4.99 ↘ $2.99!
  • PDF Expert – Edit and Sign PDF – Powerful app to manage, edit, and sign PDFs: 33% off, $59.99 ↘ $39.99!
  • Paste 2 – An excellent clipboard/copy and paste manager with visual clipboard history: 50% off, $9.99 ↘ $4.99!

Education and Information apps

• Earth 3D – See Earth like never before with beautifully stunning interactive images form outer space: 67% off, $2.99 ↘ $0.99!

Photography and Graphics apps

• Pixelmator – Many people would say Pixelmator is even better than Photoshop when it comes editing photos and graphics on the Mac: 50% off, $29.99 ↘ $14.99!

Games

The post The best Black Friday deals on iOS and Mac apps for 2017 appeared first on BestTechie.

besttechie?d=yIl2AUoC8zA besttechie?d=qj6IDK7rITs
BhvfPsaJplY

View the full article