Type – Trojan
Risk – High
Infection – Severe
Threat Length – Varies
Global Distribution – World Wide
Detection – Difficult
System Infected – Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10
Removal – Easy Through Malware Removal Tool

Trojan.kotver!gm2 has been found as a very harmful and noxious computer virus. It belongs to the famous and pernicious Trojan family. It has been reported as a very intrusive and destructive virus infection which is capable to infect all Windows based Operating Systems. Once getting into your machine, this perilous virus infection will firstly disable your anti-virus and firewall programs to avoid its detection or removal. If you want to remove Trojan.kotver!gm2 Virus completely from your PC then read this guide:- http://www.howtoremovepcvirus.com/remove-trojan-kotvergm2-completely-pc-easy-removal-guide

There are a few things to keep in mind while just jumping in & removing Trojans & virus ! It's better to have an expert in Malware Removal to advise you how to remove them. Some programs will not remove everything connected to them & others just make it harder to remove all that is connected to the infection ! There is some programs i recommend running before trying Spy Hunter which is the link refereed to above. Not many use Spy Hunter anymore there are many new programs which should be run first. As with all infections i recommend starting a Topic here @ BT to get it removed properly !!

Chuck

• 1 month later...

I hope till now Trojan.kotver!gm2 must have been removedYeah, it is always better to try some free tools as in this case for Trojan.kotver!gm2 Trojan removal.  You need to check whether the infected files can be quarantined if not deleted permanently. Check this removal guide if it works for you..... http://www.removemalwarevirus.com/how-to-remove-trojan-kotvergm2-completely-from-windows-system