Hey music lovers, you need to check out Record Bird

How often do you hear your friends say “Oh! I didn’t know they were still making music!” when you tell them so-and-so just released a new song/album. Of course, it’s entirely possible you’re that friend. Either way, I found an app that will solve your lack of musical release awareness. It’s called: Record Bird.

record-bird-feed-169x300.pngRecord Bird is an iOS app that will make you the smartest, most up-to-date music fan. It syncs with your music library on your iPhone/iPad and also can sync with Spotify and Facebook (it looks at artists/bands you like). Once it has the data, it will notify you when artists/bands you like have announced they will be releasing new music and/or when they actually release something new. How cool is that?

Now, the next time I tell you that blink-182 just released new music you won’t say, “I didn’t know they were still together!” but rather, “Yeah man! I listened to it last night, it’s incredible.”

A recent app update implemented iMessage integration so you can easily share new releases with your friends over iMessage, you know, for those friends that say they will listen later but never do.

And what’s cool is it isn’t just new albums that the app will notify you about, but also new music videos, live albums, etc so being the ultimate fan is super simple!

By the way, the app is completely free, so you have no reason not to give it a shot.

The post Hey music lovers, you need to check out Record Bird appeared first on BestTechie.

besttechie?d=yIl2AUoC8zA besttechie?d=qj6IDK7rITs
Ew5eFFf3M8I

View the full article