Computer showing 'No Disk Space' when I know there should be

9 hours ago, flashh4 said:

Barbara that is good to transfer your photos to a USB and then lets see how much space you have ! Yes i do want to keep in touch about the outcome of your problem. If you get time try the Windows 10 download here & see if it loads for you !! It will not affect your pics if you try !! The 29th of July is the last they will give it out free to download !!

Use this link to upgrade to W10  >>>   https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Let me know how this works please !

Thanks

Chuck

Hi Chuck, I don't even have enough space on my computer to get Windows 10.  I should mention to you that I am a 65 year young lady and have Multiple Sclerosis so I tire very easily which is why I may have initially seemed so stupid with my posts!!!  At this point I can't even figure out how to get my photos on to a USB as my concentration has gone but will give it another try tomorrow night.  Thanks you so much for being so patient with me Chuck and as I said I'll try again tomorrow sometime.

Cheers

Barb x.

Barbara no your questions are not stupid,i get these type questions from other operators no matter how old or young, there are no stupid questions !!

I should of known that you didn't have enough disk space to run W10 if i had of remembered how much space it takes to install & run W10 ! So my fault there for not remembering !

So we live with what we have for space, first you will have to delete anything you can that you have downloaded that takes up space, not anything you need for the operating system to work properly. Things like games you downloaded, music, photos & data not needed !!

Here is a video that shows how to transfer your pics to a USB drive ! >>>>

That should help you out !

Chuck

44 minutes ago, flashh4 said:

Barbara no your questions are not stupid,i get these type questions from other operators no matter how old or young, there are no stupid questions !!

I should of known that you didn't have enough disk space to run W10 if i had of remembered how much space it takes to install & run W10 ! So my fault there for not remembering !

So we live with what we have for space, first you will have to delete anything you can that you have downloaded that takes up space, not anything you need for the operating system to work properly. Things like games you downloaded, music, photos & data not needed !!

Here is a video that shows how to transfer your pics to a USB drive !

That should help you out !

Chuck

No video Chuck???

Since the computer is clean !! Have advised user that disk space is low & needs pics & UN-needed data, and anything eating up space needs removed !

I'm locking this topic, if it needs re-opened please PM me or any Mod !

Thanks

Chuck

Barbara if you need to contact me just PM me a message !