Hey if anyone is out there visiting ! Have you used or heard thoughts on the browser Opera ?? Been using it about 3 days and wondering if you have any pros or cons on it & if you have used it before ? It sure seems a lot faster than Edge or Firefox or Chrome !! Let me know any comments please.

Thanks

Chuck

Hey Chuck,

I've used Opera in the past... it's a nice browser. The thing is though the stuff that made it really unique they removed a while back when they switched it over to a Chromium-based browser (what Google Chrome is based off of). I personally prefer Chrome to any other browser at the moment. 

B

• 11 months later...

A new Opera 40 browser is out ! This one is really fast. It has not crashed once like the other browsers like FF or Edge. The only thing i have found wrong is that "Spell Check" does not work or i haven't found a way to get it to. Even followed their directions & still does not work so if you try it let me know if it works for you !

If you try it please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Chuck

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...