Downloaded it last night & have had no problems as was reported that might show up ! Took almost 2 hrs. to download & install ! A lot of changes but nothing to far out ! I turned off the new assistant, not needed for me ! I don't like Bing so i will change that as a search engine !

Let me know how your experience goes with it !!

Thanks

Chuck

Hi Pat, the biggest thing i notice & really like is the Microsoft EDGE, it is the new browser ! You can write,type or draw with a pen (provided by them) on it or any page you go to, then send it ! Pretty cool ! The rest so far is the same as my W8.1 but i am still playing with it. I will post anything new i find interesting. Downloading my wife's version now !! I would like for anyone else to weigh in on what they find & think !!!!!!

Chuck

was able to download 10. It took about 2 hrs. the one thing that is definitely different in the browser, are the

missing bars. its funny how we get used to stuff. I guess there will always be a learning curve with new things.

Edited by novi

Hey Pat, you can add the bara9sa0 if you want, i added the favorites bar, go to the 3 dots in top right corner > then to settings, choose the bar you want & toggle it on !! Did you notice the Mark or type on a page & send it to anyone ??

Chuck

• 1 year later...

Hi hpg3, Although Microsoft has designed Internet Explorer to seamlessly display your existing favorites whenever you switch to a newer version, data loss and errors can happen during an upgrade. For that reason, you should always back up your favorites to an external storage device before upgrading IE.

I hope that answers your question !!

Chuck