Windows 10 Updates today ! Remember not all computers will update automatically !!

Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus --- Update is important for stopping Hackers !

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4517389/windows-10-update-kb4517389?fbclid=IwAR0K4S-vRX8k4fmSHAs_tzj9V_lCi_zZBTymPjobXnD3gUki2eI-VCJFHp4

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy shokoman, i have had a few of these that would seem like they locked up but when the user would just let it run it eventually would update, some would take a few hours ! In my opinion they are behind on updates which some are a complete system so it takes longer to run ! My advice would be to turn off your Virus protection & run the update !!

Hope that helps, if not give me a knock & we will see what else we can do !

Thanks

Chuck

This post above you better know what you are doing not just using someone else tributes & trials ! When messing around with the registry you better know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you know what you are doing. If you move, re-name or delete a piece of the registry or part of the system it may be gone forever even if you back it up ! My advice is to leave it alone !! But you can find these hacks by just googling ! But be extra careful if you do venture into the registry !!

I have been working with computers back to the old DOS day !

Chuck

• 4 months later...

Howdy yadavajitseo123 and welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay & contribute to our board ! Yes this is the best OS that MS has implemented !

Chuck

• 3 weeks later...

Krankins welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your stay here & contribute to the forums !

I'm not really sure to which post you are referring to ? Besides the way you described it, it wouldn't make any difference !

Chuck

• 3 weeks later...

There is so much more you can do with W10 ! Performance tests have shown that Windows 10 is faster across the board than earlier versions of Windows. ... Bear in mind that Microsoft will update Windows 10 regularly, though, while Windows 7 is now essentially frozen in its current state after 'mainstream' support ended in January 2015. In W7 when some programs stop working there will be no support & also the drivers when they stop working ! Also when some programs in W7 stop working there will be no support for them or replacement !

That is just for starters why !! Oh and one more important thing, Microsoft will give you free any replacement Windows in the future if you upgrade to W10 !!

Chuck