Can You Outsmart Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more

times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

......And there's nothing you can do about it!

Bah, the first time I tried it, I could make a six and spin the foot clockwise, and I thought "well, I'm ambidextrous, that must be it", then tried it again...and again...and again...you're right, my foot changed direction!!! Gotta get my kids to try that!

Liz

BAh so frustrating...nice find :D

What if i attach it to a turntable? :P

EDIT: if you make the circles with your foot, and then draw the six starting not from the top but from the middle and then make a circle and work up, instead of going down and then making a circle it works cause its the same direction :P

Leave it to the ambidextrous person who doesn't know left from right.....spin the foot counterclockwise, make a 9 (<like this, not with a "stem")--you'll feel just as uncoordinated as with the original test :D

My kids can't do it either! Ha!

Liz

Leave it to the ambidextrous person who doesn't know left from right.....spin the foot counterclockwise, make a 9 (<like this, not with a "stem")--you'll feel just as uncoordinated as with the original test :D

My kids can't do it either!  Ha!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not cool, you're messing up my cheating.

What if i attach it to a turntable? :P

That's how rappers invented record scratching....ummm....er sumthin.

Meanwhile....

I couldn't do it. I tried and while my foot didn't quite go the other way, it did some sorta lazy type cross to the other direction. Bizarre. Ugh.