Time and Date registry history

Hi all. I'm looking for a way to find evidence that proves I changed the time and date on my computer.

What I am doing is, changing the time and date on my system to a previous year. Modifying a file, and then changing the time and date on my system back to correct values. Now I am trying to find a way to prove that I changed the time and date through the registry. So far I am unable to find any help.

Thank you.

Hi all. I'm looking for a way to find evidence that proves I changed the time and date on my computer.

What I am doing is, changing the time and date on my system to a previous year. Modifying a file, and then changing the time and date on my system back to correct values. Now I am trying to find a way to prove that I changed the time and date through the registry. So far I am unable to find any help.

Thank you.

Real time clock is in the BIOS.

But I get what you are trying to do, you want to spoof the date on a file so that it appears you have had it longer than you did.

In some cases, like word documents, a metadata file component records all changes so that an expert could see what had happened.

Date created and modified, well that is just pish tosh.