Venting About G4ttv Boards

thank you for the compliment. (blushes)

I was just telling chinawht that I'll do my best to fulfill you guys humor requirements. ;)

In my sig I really do hope that I can just bring a smile or too to peoples faces and out of what ever I do in life if I can get milk to come out someone's ears than I've accomplished all my life goal.

thank you for the compliment. (blushes)

I was just telling chinawht that I'll do my best to fulfill you guys humor requirements. ;)

In my sig I really do hope that I can just bring a smile or too to peoples faces and out of what ever I do in life if I can get milk to come out someone's ears than I've accomplished all my life goal.

I agree, macmarauder. Life is too short if we can't have a good belly laugh once in awhile :D

What I find great about this forum is that people are monitoring their own posting behavior, no spam threads, flame wars are in evidence.

BestTechie.net rules!

I wish that there was some way to synthisize what makes this plae so great (the people here of course) and inject it into the G4 boards. But alas there isn't enough.

We could always use the same plan as Jay and Silent Bob, go door to door to all the trolls on the G4 boards and beat them senseless. Ok maybe not ...... but it was an enjoyable idea. (shrugs shoulders) ehhh.