Lot of rumors about apple this week. New Macbook Pros maybe this thursday and maybe iMacs also, both with Sandy Bridge.

I have a ipad and love it but not sure what they could offer in version 2 that would me update. But then again a little faster processor could make me think about it. I also think Steve Jobs has a birthday this week... well that one's not a rumor.

• 2 weeks later...
Today, March 2, 2011, Apple launched the second-generation iPad featuring an entirely new design, a new dual-core A5 processor, two cameras - a front-facing VGA camera for FaceTime and Photo Booth, and a rear-facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD video - and up to 10 hours of battery life.

iPad 2 will be available on March 11 in black and white, Apple said today. It comes with support for both AT&T’s and Verizon’s 3G networks, and is 33 percent thinner and up to 15 percent lighter than the original iPad.

Alongside iPad 2, Apple also introduced its Smart Covers, which come in a range of colors, whether customers choose the $39 polyurethane version, or the $69 leather model.

The tablet will ship with iOS 4.3 pre-installed.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/iPad-2-Has-Arrived-187287.shtml