Whats the problem? I NEED rain and am thankful for this storm.

Good for you.

Hope you get all the rain you need.

Thanks for the heads up handplane!

i don't recall...Are you on that coast?

echobay,

Yes.

Just what I need, more rain.

Hey tg,

No rain for six weeks and now it wont stop!!!

Do know sometime this summer, we will be in a drought again.

Hi handplane - fixed your quote codeing so it displays properly.

Chappy

Edited by Chappy

Wow, Handplane,

You stay SAFE!! I have 2 sisters in Ft Myers. Last year they "hunkered down" for the first big hurricane (and the first one for these MI transplants!) --One sister and both my brother in laws were "locked down" at work (they work at Police Station), leaving other sister, pregnant, home alone with 4 kids, no power and a hurricane!. At the first broadcast of the second hurricane, they all went to New Jersey!! :P Make sure you check in afterwards and let us know how you came out!

Boy, we need the rain up here. 3 weeks and .20 inch--and its planting season. Usually the first 2 weeks of June are cool and rainy. As Bozodog says, hose water isn't as good as a rain.

Liz

It can't go to Biloxi. Then the wife and I won't be able to go gambling.  :angry:

That is the town that they send the Huricane Hunter plane out of.

MrBill

FYI.....No Huricanes in Vegas,lots and lots of slot machines to "play with. :lol::lol:

To those in the gulf hold on looks to be a bit rough for a while.

Hope Arlene runs out of gas.

Handplane get me your address.

I have a truck load of dry ass weather I boxed last week. I'll send it, pack some water and send back. LOL. My yard was so dry for the last three weeks it had cracks in it.

M

Handplane get me your address.

I have a truck load of dry ass weather I boxed last week. I'll send it, pack some water and send back. LOL. My yard was so dry for the last three weeks it had cracks in it.

M

mike,

If I could, I would.

We are never satisfied.

Hate dem HURRICANES.

Dang! Folks... other then the higher then normal temperatures, we are having a great June here. Not dry, not wet, not stormy, but a bit hotter then normal.

(gets on knees and weeds the garden, while thanking the almighty)

Stay safe folks, to all those affected by hurricaines, tornadoes, or anything else that would do harm.

Cool, with heavy showers, again today here in Portland.

We have had weeks of this type of weather, and more of the same coming for the next week or so. Our winter/early spring drought is definitely over with all the rain we have had the last few weeks. Even had low snow levels in mountains about 4000 feet at times lately, so they have added a bit of snow to the sparse amount they had over winter. Strange.

We have had such heavy rain showers this afternoon, that there must be accidents from it, as I have heard the police/ambulance sirens going constantly for last hour or so responding to trouble nearby. I think we'll put off today's grocery shopping trip for awhile until things clear up.

God bless everyone.