Anyone Good With Coding *blogger Templates?*..

I have a simple site, that after nearly 9-months I have managed to clutter up with Banners on the left hand side...

Yes I know I could get a *Real Website* if I had the Money & the Time, but I do not (I haven't worked in nearly 2-years and looks like no hope of Employment in the Future)...

What I would like to do is: Modify the Template Code so I can have a Banner Column on the left side for Gaming, Music and stuff and another Column on the right for the Computer related stuff and the other items.. And have my Posts in the Middle of course... hehe

I've looked at Blogger Templates for *Right-Handed Columns* and didn't quite get a feel for the difference between that and *Left-Handed Columns*...

Is there a way to have *Both?*.....

Thanks Guys!!!!.... :D

Keith

i could start you off with a baisc template, but you'd have to fill in the php,

<div id="top">TOP</div>

<div id="left">LEfF</div>

<div id="middle">MIDDLE</div>

<div id="right">RIGHT</div>

then in your css page your going to have

#top {

}

#left {

float:left;

}

#middle {

float:left;

}

#right {

float:right;

}

so thats the basic layout for you're page, if you want to start making your own ;)

Pierce

• 17 years later...

I think blogger templates are great for bloggers. I don't think they're for everyone, but in general I agree with you. Visit this https://masterbundles.com/best-free-premium-google-slides-teacher-themes/ site for best google themes. I would say that the templates are only good for those who already know how to code or have access to someone who can help them with their blogging or website design projects. I would not use these templates myself.