Matt

Free Usb Flash Drive

Yeah......

I signed up, too.

Thanks for the tip

absolutly no disrespect to MistaMatt but i was just wandering if anyone got their thumb drive yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey mac,

I haven't gotten mine yet.. It will probably be some 6-8 weeks thing, The 8 week mark is coming up. hmm

absolutly no disrespect to MistaMatt but i was just wandering if anyone got their thumb drive yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey mac,

I haven't gotten mine yet.. It will probably be some 6-8 weeks thing, The 8 week mark is coming up. hmm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much for you to not get it, if it comes to that?? :o

If/When I get mine, I'll post to let you all know. I didn't make it in time for the first one, but I did get to fill in for the second.

Well that was kinda quick...but who ever recieves their first...make sure to post...

I have signed up TWICE and have heard NOTHING.

I think this is a HOAX

Jim

Sorry guys, Jim may be right. It may have been a hoax. Or something else. I havent received the drive, but I also havent receive any unwanted mail or anything of that sort.

Matt

Matt--I have to agree there. I haven't received any excess junk mail or spam out of this so far, either.

Jim

Nothing here. I think they saw the original posting about it and decided anyone who signed up after was just trying to scam them. At the rate the prices are dropping you may as well just buy one.

About 13 weeeks and not a word.... :(

Tne most I have waited was about 7 weeks for "free" colored panel for my cell phone.

A lot of other promotions I have seen say 6-8 weeks,so at nearly twice that amount of time I gotta say this smacks of scam :angry2:

At best you might get a couple of junk mails from web sites that sell electronic gear.