New Newegg.

I have been looking for PC parts for the last couple of weeks and one site I have used is New egg.

Now I have used this site for about a year I noticed today that there has been a revamp of the pages.

Looks a lot different.

Question??

Do you like the new look or did you like the older look?? :)

BAH!!

I just realized I posted this on the wrong board,should have been on, On The Web board.

yeah, i noticed. My friend was building a new computer, and he was asking me for advice; though, he warned me that newegg was going really slow. So, when i showed him the new layout on one of the pages (which just happened to have a product i was recommending), he then understood the lag....but anyway, yes, its pretty cool.

I'd have to say NO! For a good reason of course. With my older monitor (HP Pavilion mx50), the orange colors are very harsh on the eyes. I won't be able to shop there from home. Well, not til I can get a new monitor anyway.

I'd have to say NO! For a good reason of course. With my older monitor (HP Pavilion mx50), the orange colors are very harsh on the eyes. I won't be able to shop there from home. Well, not til I can get a new monitor anyway.

If you don't like the new layout, you can scroll down to the bottom and under "Shopping Help" there is a link that says Old Site that you can click and navigate using the old layout.

I hope that helps in your monitor search lol