*exclusive Video!*.. French Troops Land In Iraq..

dam keith you got a hit.  the wife and I both watched it and we were rolling in the floor laughing....if our maltese could laugh he would have also.

Thanks Guys!!!.

Now if I can get a *Hit Record* on the Radio I will be set.. hehe :D

Of course I have to be Honest, I did steal the Link from my friends at the Avault Forums... Still funny tho..

OK.

I think I get the humor here?

Because they DIDN"T murder a few hundred civilians and then torture the captives and pose with them in humiliating photos this is supposed to be funny?

Umm... No..

The *IDEA* behind this Post was to bring a bit of Humor to the Forum..

All of US in the back of our Minds know of all the horrors going on in the World..

If we don't then we might as well be *Heartless!!!*..

This was not intended to make *Fun* of any Country... Just to let US all know that:

We as a people (the Human Race) can Laugh at a Joke or Smile sometimes when things are really bad around us and still find a way to make it through..

Just look at my Last Name, *YOU* think I liked going through Life Living with what people said about me???..

Nuff said...

OK.

I think I get the humor here?

Because they DIDN"T murder a few hundred civilians and then torture the captives and pose with them in humiliating photos this is supposed to be funny?

Umm... No..

The *IDEA* behind this Post was to bring a bit of Humor to the Forum..

All of US in the back of our Minds know of all the horrors going on in the World..

If we don't then we might as well be *Heartless!!!*..

This was not intended to make *Fun* of any Country... Just to let US all know that:

We as a people (the Human Race) can Laugh at a Joke or Smile sometimes when things are really bad around us and still find a way to make it through..

Just look at my Last Name, *YOU* think I liked going through Life Living with what people said about me???..

Nuff said...

OK Keith.

Although I'm not too sure that "All of us" knows , I appreciate your reply.

I got a laugh out of your name reference.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

It reminds me of a roommate that I had many years ago named Richard.

Richard had a lot of girlfriends, one of which was really interested in him.

Back then, WAY before cell phones and email, and even answering machines, we shared a telephone.

Every so often, Richards girlfriend (Barbera, I think) would call and I'd answer the phone.

In a very sultry and seductive voice she would ask: "Can I speak to......Big....Dick?"

:P

Joe

Edited by irregularjoe

hey guys i watched a wrestling match.

in big time wrestling.

and one of the contestants was named

-MIGHTY -BIG-- JOHN-- THOMAS. so wrestlers can stretch the name thing.

i might get a name change.

how bout that name.

marty