Anybody Heard From Tyme Killer?

I was just wondering if anybody had heard from Tyme Kyller and knows how he's doing? He must be home by now, eh?

Here you go.

Thursday September 02, 2004 1:46 PM

User is offline Send user a private message

Hi team,Guys,Gals!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm on my way home today and I on my way to a full recovery (after I head to the liqour store) hahahahaha which will be my first stop on the way home....

Just wanted to thank everyone once again for the emails and all the nice thoughts and things people have done for me....

When Il_ told you guys what happened to me I just wanted him to let the regulars know that I didn't abanned them or just leave, that I was still here just not mobile...lol....and I couldn't believe all the support from everyone!!

Thanks again and I hope I never hear of anyone from these boards getting into an accident or anything...

I want everyone to Stay Safe and Take Care...

Anyways just wanted to say thanks and that I will be getting "back into the sattle" soon so I can start filling my brain again from all the knowledgable people on here....

Everyone Take Care!!

P.S

My typing is getting better!!...lol.....

Damn that sucks for Tyme, the accident anyway. Being waited on is nice but might get old quick if he is an independant type.

I was in an accident about 5 yrs back. I T-boned a kid who ran a stop sign. I put him accross the median in oncoming traffic. He was pinned in at the wrist, which was broken. My wife, my son, and myself were bruised pretty bad from the seat belts. My daughter not belted, she slept throught the whole thing.

There were other "forces" there. My name is Michael, the kid I hit...Michael, the officer handling the accident...Michael. A nurse going to work saw the accident from the oncoming lane. The family following me...the mom was a nurse.

Tyme take a shot a Baccardi to settle the nerves and talk to the Man above he'll settle your heart. Sometimes he has to do things like this to get our attention.

Get well before those who are taking care of you get PO'ed and put the Baccardi out of reach. LOL

M

Hi Everyone!!

It's TymeKyller!!

Thnak you all very much, you guys and gals are the best bunch of people I know..

You all care so much when a member is down and out....

I so honoured to be online and on the same boards as you people are...

I'm very lucky to have found you guys and gals and I hope we always stay in touch...

Take Care everyone and tyme will be back in the saddle soon....

I'm doing very good on my recovery and I hope I will be back to 100% with in the next few months...

I will have a while to do theropy to get my arm and leg back to normal...

Thanks again everyone....

If there is anything I can do for any of you's just ask....

Tyme

I'm doing very good on my recovery and I hope I will be back to 100% with in the next few months...

Tyme

With regards to your recovery, just remember, keep pushing. Push as much as you can stand. When it gets bad, and you think you can't go anymore, go a little bit more. Only you know what your body can, and can't, take.

After I broke my pelvis in 5 places, shattered my left femur, damaged my bottom 3 vertebra, and had severe nerve damage; the doctor told me I was paralyzed, and would never walk again. HA! Three months after the hardware was removed, with therapy, I was able to walk using a cane. That was in 2002. Now I don't use a cane, or pain medication, anymore.

It's truly amazing what the mind, and body, can do when you push it. Don't quit! My best wishes go out to you for a speedy, and full recovery.

Good luck.

With regards to your recovery, just remember, keep pushing. Push as much as you can stand. When it gets bad, and you think you can't go anymore, go a little bit more. Only you know what your body can, and can't, take.

After I broke my pelvis in 5 places, shattered my left femur, damaged my bottom 3 vertebra, and had severe nerve damage; the doctor told me I was paralyzed, and would never walk again. HA! Three months after the hardware was removed, with therapy, I was able to walk using a cane. That was in 2002. Now I don't use a cane, or pain medication, anymore.

It's truly amazing what the mind, and body, can do when you push it. Don't quit! My best wishes go out to you for a speedy, and full recovery.

Good luck.

Wow...

That must have been awefull for you...

I sure am glad you are getting better and you shoved your doctors words right back down their throats.....

I hope you keep getting better...

Tyme

tg1911,Sep 9 2004, 09:13 AM

Good luck

Good luck.

Oh jeez tg1911? A pelvic fracture is very serious. Broken in five places? Sounds like you shattered it as well as your femur. You're very, very lucky to be here and to be mobile without any residual problems. Was yours also a car crash?

As a person also suffering with debilitating physical and health problems I can only echo your words of support.

The mind has to be the number one responder in healing of the body. You can have all the doctors in the world, have physical therapy until you drop, and take pills up the wazoo, but until you let the mind do it's magical work, you'll be hitting your head against a wall. Your mind is the healing factor in everything. It's absolutely amazing what the mind can do if you give at control.

You have given great advise to a friend. :D

Tyme

Good luck.

That's absolutly right. Never ever give up and keep pushing to get better. Personally I barley listen to doctors anymore. When it comes down to it, after the meds, the equipment, ect. It's up to you to recover. Good job everyone. keep on keeping on.

TymeKyller

I hope you keep getting better...

Thanks.

Nothing but a slowly fading memory, now. Most people don't even notice the slight limp.

I spent a lot of time roaming the woods and fields (pain in the butt with a cane). I think that helped more than anything.

chinawht

Was yours also a car crash?

No, a road construction accident.

Hit a spot of soft clay on the edge of the road while driving a rubber tired roller (multi-wheel earth packer). Threw me off into the ditch, and before I could get out of the way, it landed on me. I got pinned by the "safety cage". Caught the whole 8 tons in the small of my back. Guess I was lucky it was the small roller, and soft mud. LOL

You just got to remember, when you put your mind to it, there's nothing you can't do.

Once again, good luck Tyme, and my wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

No, a road construction accident.

Hit a spot of soft clay on the edge of the road while driving a rubber tired roller (multi-wheel earth packer). Threw me off into the ditch, and before I could get out of the way, it landed on me. I got pinned by the "safety cage". Caught the whole 8 tons in the small of my back. Guess I was lucky it was the small roller, and soft mud. LOL

That's a terrible accident, you're very, very lucky to be here!

You just got to remember, when you put your mind to it, there's nothing you can't do.  Once again, good luck Tyme, and my wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Truer words have never been spoken. :) Again all the best Tyme!

• 1 month later...

I heard from him last week and he said he was out of the casts, in therapy and would be back to normal in a couple of weeks though the Dr said a month.

Sure is good news for him.

He said he would start coming to the boards more often. I have seen him on G4 occasionally. so I imagine when he has time he will come here as well.

God bless and heal him and everyone.

~ Thank you thesidekickcat, for the update on Tyme's recovery. I've been wondering about him as well, but I've been so preoccupied with packing and moving lately, that I just haven't gotten around to making inquiries.

I'm glad to hear his casts are off; that has to be a relief as well as encouraging for him.