Hello Everyone! I'm thinking on buying a iPhone 3GS and was wondering if its possible to transfer my apps from my iPod touch to the iPhone 3GS? I tried googling this question, but had no luck. Don't feel like buy the app over again.

Thanks for your time and help

Bryan

Edited by sceeter32

ok

I have pluged in my Ipod Touch after syncing my old 5th gen ipod, and for everything compatible it transfered.. it just asked a few questions I clicked yes to. not touch to iphone.. but I see no difference in function.

ok

I have pluged in my Ipod Touch after syncing my old 5th gen ipod, and for everything compatible it transfered.. it just asked a few questions I clicked yes to. not touch to iphone.. but I see no difference in function.

Hello

So in other words yes i'll be able to transfer my app from iPod Touch to iPhone 3GS with out having to purchase app again to iPhone?

Thanks for your response

Bryan B)

So in other words yes i'll be able to transfer my app from iPod Touch to iPhone 3GS with out having to purchase app again to iPhone?

Yes, you should be able to do that without any problem.

B

Thanks Besttechie that great! Thank you.

Yes, you should be able to do that without any problem.

B

Thanks Besttechie that great! Thank you.

You're welcome! Enjoy the iPhone! :)

B