Hi there :)

Hi everybody,

Just wanna say hello to everybody who didn't know me, a few names here should know me from other places :).

Just joined this wonderful community to spend some time with you. For everybody who didn't know me:

My name is Thomas ( Tom is also fine ), I am 28 years old and coming from the good ©old Germany ;) .

If anybody has some questions, I am ready :).

cheers,

Thomas

Hi everybody,

Just wanna say hello to everybody who didn't know me, a few names here should know me from other places smile.gif.

Just joined this wonderful community to spend some time with you. For everybody who didn't know me:

My name is Thomas ( Tom is also fine ), I am 28 years old and coming from the good ©old Germany wink.gif .

If anybody has some questions, I am ready smile.gif.

cheers,

Thomas

Hallo Thomas

Hi everybody, I am 28 years old and coming from the good ©old Germany ;) .

If anybody has some questions, I am ready :).

Hi Tom and welcome to the forum.

I'm fascinated in meeting someone from Germany, a part of this small world that I have little touch with.

With the WWW it's all available now, what a world we live in.

Please check back in as I will more often.

------------------

Off topic, excuse me please, Hi Sultan, I owe you the e-mail reply via gmail, my nurse Kelli comes tomorrow (Wednesday) to hopefully help me.

Been a long struggle my friend...

Marsh

Hi Thomas.

I spent almost three years in Fulda , back in the day.

Loved the summer; hated the siberian express; but at least spring always came early.

Used to really enjoy the volksmarches and beer. Great beer, especially the Kloster brauerei at Kreuzberg, although the stuff down around Kassel is not bad either.