April Fools Pranks

What are your best April Fool Pranks done to you or to others...

My son puts a rubberband around the sprayer handle on the kitchen sink, so when I turn on the water, I get sprayed. And that hoodlum catches me every single year! <_< Liz

What are your best April Fool Pranks done to you or to others...

My son puts a rubberband around the sprayer handle on the kitchen sink, so when I turn on the water, I get sprayed. And that hoodlum catches me every single year! <_< Liz

LOL!! thats great, ill have to try it. haven't done any godd pranks really.. Once I put a shortcut to Shutdown in my mom's startup folder. everytime she booted up, it shut down automatically. I got that from TTV.

ok lets see here i'll tell some computer related ones.

i wrote a little apple script file that makes it look like your harddrive has been wiped clean but the OS.

i love this one. i wrote a little program that mad it look like he was running Win 3.1 on his Mac and all the icons ran away from the cursor. hey even on a PC it's a horrifying sight but on a Mac it's like a digital Nightmare on Elm Street.

BTW did you know that their used to be a Mac that could run both Windows and Dos along with Os 9.

my favorite was right after i had suposedly just finished debugging the Life Album. i made and exact copy but nothing worked right and some of the buttons disolved when you put the cursor over them or well basically everything fell apart. now here's the real joke. before i could use it Daren took the wrong copy and flew to New York to show a supposed finished copy to our biggest investor .........................

(busts out laughing)

this right after getting a argument about rushing me and not caring about putting out a quality product.

(busts out laughing again)

Ooooh, you guys are EVIL hoodlums!!! Especially you, Matt, messing with your mom's machine! :) Your posts did remind me of a trick (don't know how to do it but bet you guys do) where you change everything displayed on the monitor to read "sideways". But don't do this to your MOM!!! ;) Liz

OOOOOoo sideways! i haven't thought of that. i'll have to try it. :D

Oh Dear, there I go giving Macmarauder more ideas......I'm turning into a bad influence!

Well, I was oh-so-proud of myself today when I took the rubberband off the sprayer before it got me!! Turned on the water and got soaked. Little poophead scotch-taped the faucet shut and loosened the ariator(whatever its called or spelled) so the water squirted out sideways.

Time to short sheet his bed. :angry: Liz

Well let me see now.......

Nothing happened at work, so today went well.

Both daughters live on their own now and they haven't phoned yet.

Haven't noticed anything out of place yet that my wife may have done.

So I thought I had the day cleared.

But B. sure got me just a few minutes ago...... :lol:

LOL........that was a good one....... :lol:

Hehehehe, Well, I did try and think of something pretty good to do. I thought about it all day at school on how I wanted to present my April Fools Day joke. I thought it I got a pretty good one and went with it. :P Haha, and thats the one you all saw. :lol:

You guys are great....I'll have to try some of them. :D

B

Hehehehe, Well, I did try and think of something pretty good to do. I thought about it all day at school on how I wanted to present my April Fools Day joke. I thought it I got a pretty good one and went with it. :P Haha, and thats the one you all saw. :lol:

You guys are great....I'll have to try some of them. :D

B

That was truly nice, and everyones seems so good i should try. Especially Matt's with my sister....that is going to be funny....remember, everyone, the day is still young!

(while peeking out from behind the chair)

is it safe? :unsure:

................................................................................

i did it. i stayed home and stayed off the boards (mostly) and didn't believe anything i herd or read all day yesterday. April Fools Day is a unlucky day for me.

hey guys jeff caught me good and proper.

i found a new cursor. and it conssisted of a part of a woman body.

[the upper part] that when you moved the mouse this particular part of the body moved as well.

well isent it to a friend knowing his wife would get to the computer first.

well all hell broke loose.

so i had to remind her it was april fools day.and she had got caught.

so the joke backfired on me.

but we since have had a good laugh over it.

didnt want to post it here .

but i found quite clever.

marty