Thanks looks great..I am going to try a new release next week.. It will add the new art.. fix some bugs and add the new openoffice along with apache server and webmin so you can use it to create a serever on the fly with out installing..

Nice art work tictoc5150

looks real good

JD

Thanks JD :D

Thanks looks great..I am going to try a new release next week.. It will add the new art.. fix some bugs and add the new openoffice along with apache server and webmin so you can use it to create a serever on the fly with out installing..

Cool, glad you liked it....after trying out your distro the other day, I got somewhat inspired to help out a little more...while my original bootsplash looked cool and I liked seeing my handywork in action, there was that totally unacceptable (and embarrassing...lol) mistake.

I wasn't sure what you'd think about the logo I made up, it just started as something to liven up a drab wallpaper...still think it's a little "eh, so so".

I'll see if I can come up with a little more for ya' by your deadline.

Artwork looks really good, tictoc5150

Thanks, hitest :D

Have you checked out his distro?

runs real good, faster than knoppix and has more features and apps than I'd expect for an under 500MB d/load...the only thing I could see it lacked (and that's only my opinion) is the artwork, which is what I'm hoping to provide...I don't consider myself highly skilled with graphic arts but I do enjoy messin' around with it in my free time....wish I could say that the work I just linked to was made using the GIMP but alas, made with PS7...however it was run in linux using crossover office :D

Artwork looks really good, tictoc5150

Thanks, hitest :D

Have you checked out his distro?

runs real good, faster than knoppix and has more features and apps than I'd expect for an under 500MB d/load...the only thing I could see it lacked (and that's only my opinion) is the artwork, which is what I'm hoping to provide...I don't consider myself highly skilled with graphic arts but I do enjoy messin' around with it in my free time....wish I could say that the work I just linked to was made using the GIMP but alas, made with PS7...however it was run in linux using crossover office :D

Yes, I've run Iccaros Linux 1.0.

Excellent distro. Much better than Knoppix IMHO :D

nice..

keep up the good work..