Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Dear ev,

3733271107_5508a8daa1_o.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're no longer a teenager!!!!! But don't worry, birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest! Crazy, huh?! =)

I hope you have the best birthday you've ever had and that its as infinitely special and awesome as you are! You're an incredible person with fabulous personality and knowledge that never ceases amaze me, your family, everyone you know and everyone you meet! AND! Like wine, you just get better and better every year! (But don't let it go to your head or anything) ;)

Okay, enough corny Hallmark sayings for one birthday.

I love you and I hope your special day is extra extra special!! I'm glad I'm here to spend it with you =) Thanks for being the best, most amazing boyfriend on the planet, and just as importantly... the BEST TECHIE [ever]!

Love always,

liddul ev =)

(I LOVE YOU!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!)

20090719-k95454ftcebm673drprhbq4hhr.preview.jpg

Jeff,

First of all, happy birthday!

You've been a great friend to me over the past 2 or 3 years that we've known each other. You and Mandy have taken me under your wing and helped me with just about anything one could think of. You've helped me with technical problems, IRC problems, and even personal problems. For that, I greatly appreciate having you around and having you as a friend.

You're a great person, and a great friend. I'm more grateful that words can describe to have you around, even if it is on the internet. Have a great birthday, and enjoy not being a teenager! You've got a lot ahead of you, and I'm sure you'll use it to full potential!

Happy birthday man! Buy some apps/music/videos on me! :)

Enjoy!

Dave

Edited by Coheed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!

So.... Your getting up there in age now.

Don't worry, You'll allways be a youngster to most of us old farts here... LOL

Happy Birthday Jeff - Hope you had a great day!!!

I wish you all the best in the future :)

Brian