Self Intoduction

Hi casper, welcome to the forum. There are some real great people here and a lot of help if needed.

Jeff (BestTechie) and the mods have made this one of the best forums on the net.

Enjoy your stay here.

Chuck

Hi guys Casper is the name

just want to say Hi to the moderators an other members

and I looking forward for every topics that we encounter on.

God Bless to all :thumbsup:

Hi Casper.

Let me add a greeting; and note that strange fonts and such are hard for us older folks to read.

Whenever someone insists on using them all I get is a blur.

Yes I know that the board software supports them and they are there and tempting; but use with caution and for emphasis only!!!

Posting in all caps or all bold is considered shouting in public and viewed as rude and selfish (bad Nettiquette )

There are a lot of good folks here who love to share what they know and help each other and strangers.

Let me add a greeting; and note that strange fonts and such are hard for us older folks to read.

You should see it here. It looks a ransom note made out of newspaper clippings. If I bump the size up one notch, the weight increases to ultra-bold and it looks like box drawings.

I don't see what all the hubbub is about. I could read his post clearly. It said:

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this."

I don't have any trouble with my eyes due to age.

:lol:

Welcome Casper. Enjoy your stay.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...