New All Time Low Single

Tomorrow is the release of the new All Time Low single "Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)" and I'm really excited about it. A few months they released the first single called "Weightless" from their new album Nothing Personal which is coming out July 7th.

I'm going to embed both singles below and curious to know your thoughts on them. They're a pop-rock/punk band, by the way.

"Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)":

If you like it, you can buy it here tomorrow: Amazon MP3

"Weightless":

If you like it, you can buy it here today: Amazon MP3

Also below are two promo clips from another song on the new album:

Lost In Stereo Clip 1

Lost In Stereo Clip 2

B

They're both great songs, but I especially like the first one. It's great. Thanks for the purchase links, I might get it ;).

Karol

Yeah, I think they're awesome as well. I'm really loving the Lost In Stereo clips! I'm going to see them in concert on July 13th so it should be a lot of fun.

B

They're both great songs, but I especially like the first one. It's great. Thanks for the purchase links, I might get it ;).

Karol

Yeah, I think they're awesome as well. I'm really loving the Lost In Stereo clips! I'm going to see them in concert on July 13th so it should be a lot of fun.

B

Woo, concerts! Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...