Would You Like Some Coffee?

YES!

That is precisely what this Not-so WiredMonkey needs this morning!!  Good ol' Wake-Up Juice.  :P

Just imagine if an espresso mod was in the works, you would be bouncing off the walls. Or for il wiccan a small distillery, for some sour mash.

That is certainly not the exclusive territory of il_wiccan! LOL... Just give me some of that sweet nectar and watch me get wired on it! Woo hoo!!

Besides, Jack mixes pretty well with coffee....nice little sweetener. :P

Man if I had a machine like that I am sure I would go back up to 30 cups of coffee a day. That's right, it's not a typo as I use to drink 30 cups of java ah day. Now I only drink about 12 cups of Joe a day. I'm less hyper so I have been told. My DR. still isn't to happy about it, but as I tell her at least I am not drinking 30 cups of joe. A machine like that would be the cause of my happy death LMAO. boi17.gif

Man if I had a machine like that I am sure I would go back up to 30 cups of coffee a day. That's right, it's not a typo as I use to drink 30 cups of java ah day. Now I only drink about 12 cups of Joe a day. I'm less hyper so I have been told. My DR. still isn't to happy about it, but as I tell her at least I am not drinking 30 cups of joe. A machine like that would be the cause of my happy death LMAO. boi17.gif

30 cups of coffee, wow. Did you work the graveyard shift somewhere?I know quite a few people that cannot function without it, carrying their 32oz. coffee mug. Coffee can be so addicting, just imagine if it was within reach and some Kahlua to add to it or your choice of poison.

30 cups of coffee, wow. Did you work the graveyard shift somewhere?I know quite a few people that cannot function without it, carrying their 32oz. coffee mug. Coffee can be so addicting, just imagine if it was within reach and some Kahlua to add to it or your choice of poison.

That reminds me of that episode of Futurama where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffe or something and after the 100th cup he goes in this super speed Euphoric State. :o

Oh, I love your avatar marko_tomas13!!! :D

Is that sweet dog a personal friend of yours? Really cool dog!

its my cousins rotweiller ...her name is nikita and shes a really great dog

this pic is from a while back when i first got my dig cam and we were taking random picture lol

Oh,  I love your avatar marko_tomas13!!!  :D

Is that sweet dog a personal friend of yours?  Really cool dog!

its my cousins rotweiller ...her name is nikita and shes a really great dog

this pic is from a while back when i first got my dig cam and we were taking random picture lol

Hey man, that's one sweet dog. I was hoping she was a personal friend :D I just love dogs and your picture is so cute. Couldn't make out what was on the hat?

Catch ya later! :D

~C~