Dammit

Well, apparently, our sites didn' t make it into ASAP.

Hi. :)

Ok, I've made the updates, and I'm sorry, but neither of your sites made the cut this time. :(

Here's why:

cgm, your site and board are hosted on free servers, which are notorious for dropping sites without warning - your users could be left high and dry as a result.

I know this may seem strict, but where users are concerned, we have to be sure support remains available, so when your site and board are hosted on a more reliable paid host, please let us know and we'll be happy to review it then. :)

dk, your site just needs a little "maturing" before it can be added - we'll re-review it in a couple of months and see how it goes. :)

Again sorry, but don't lose hope, guys. :thumbsup:

So, I'm going to change my site layout, with the help of a techie in the Apt. Bulding....

dk

O'MAN I'm Sorry DK. I was Sure you both were going to make it in. If you need any help with your site. I'm sure everyone here will be more then willing to lend you support and advice. I'm rooting for you both.

O'MAN I'm Sorry DK. I was Sure you both were going to make it in. If you need any help with your site. I'm sure everyone here will be more then willing to lend you support and advice. I'm rooting for you both.

Very true....any help, at least i know i'll help in a heartbeat....so, do u need any help? :)

Well,

I have emailed a guy in my apt. building for help, and he is glad to help me. I might have a layout looking slightly like Jeff's. Well, I would appreciate it if you guys sighned up for CGM's forums, and my forums. My link is in my sig.

Thanks,

dk

Edited by dknoppix

Well I knew he wouldnt like a free server. It makes no difference they wont be left high and dry.

Makes me mad! Well I dont need his list to get known. I already have several big sites to link to me.

I guess once he see's that my site isnt going anywhere I might get in. I dont know how I can pay for a paid Invision powerboard. I have no money to put into it.

DK im sorry man I really am. I dont know what to say.

You might have a change I will never it seems. Cows is sad and says how unfair. I asked the maker of my board he says my board will never ever be down.

My host freewebs has never been down in 4 or 5 months or so. I may get a paid hosts one day but I dont know how to pay for it now.

How much does Besttechie cost per month? I know of many host that can host my board for about 9.99month and get a good amount of space but I dont know if its worth it.

boo hoo

dk, if you need some help on the programming side o' your site, I'd be more than willing to help. The few people I talk to call me an expert ;). I'm not good at design though, so you'll have to handle that side of things.