Need to know what my younger brother is up to on the other computer ( if you have a teenage brother you'll know why I need this), which is wireless and running XP Pro.

My PC is hardwired to the router and is also on XP Pro.

I'm looking for an app that would allow me to see what he sees without him knowing (saw something like this a few years back...and it was not a remote assistance app)

X-Cannon, no offense but that is a violation of privacy and is highly unethical, brother or not I certainly wouldn't be spying on my siblings.

Also shanenin are you sure it is wise to be supporting such things on besttechie?

I thought about it before posting. I answered it as a technical courtesy. I also mentioned only do it if your parents give it the ok.

Thanks Mewi, I appreciate you opinion :-)

Hmm, to be honest I think I'd be adding rules to prevent such threads in the future lol, you never know whether it is their "brother" they are really trying to infect, or if it is actually someone's money they are trying to steal.

I thought about it before posting. I answered it as a technical courtesy. I also mentioned only do it if your parents give it the ok.

Thanks Mewi, I appreciate you opinion :-)

Hmm, to be honest I think I'd be adding rules to prevent such threads in the future lol, you never know whether it is their "brother" they are really trying to infect, or if it is actually someone's money they are trying to steal.

Well, for one thing, "X" has been posting here for years. Much longer than you've been here. The second thing is it's all over the net how to do such things. There is all sorts of software out there and even more "script kitties" willing to help folks on spying. At least "X" kept it in the family.

I think that the assumption is that the poster is a minor and it is merely an assuption. I have a brother yopunger than I was an adult when he was in his teens. He lived with me he was in my charge thus a certain ammount of privacy intrution was neccessary. But it was only after a breech of trust ,if you smell weed from under the door you toss the room Weekly. If the brother in question has a history of visiting questionable site then you monitor the traffic,

My oppinion and you can do with it what you will because it is an oppinion: Many teenagers believe that it is there right to have privacy but I Ihave seen changes in parental standard ruin good kids. If you want full rights in my house prove you deserve them or get out. I have good kids but they have pushed the envelope for which I suspeneded rights. it is only fair to them because when the get into society as an adult there are things that could get their rights suspended for along time or dead. I'm just giving them a fair chance at living in an age where the edge is so blurred if you step wrong you are over the edge and drowning