hey i just purchased my Sony VAIO VGC-JS190J all-in-one PC and its a pretty good unit how ever i the main reason for purchasing it was to play my Microsoft fsx. i am able to play the game but i have had to drastically give up most of the graphics or/ have had to turn down the settings on the fsx so the fsx game would play smoothly without any lagging. It's not the worst but i wanna know if Sony or anyone else makes any better graphic cards for the Sony laptop. any help would be appreciated.

no i am trying to find out is there any way to add the new latest graphics card in the laptop.

i am not able to play the games on my laptop. so please help me.

i really appreciate you for the answer.

thanks

Well now you know

You should get a Notebook for portability and being able to travel around and do basic office work and internet and you buy a Desktop PC for gaming.

At a minimum you need to consult Can your computer play that game to find out if the game you want to play can be played on the computer you plan on buying. It is far cheaper to do your homework in advance than to find out you failed and have to pay twice.

While they do make some gaming laptops and high end ones which have replaceable video cards; these are not stock items you can run down to best buy and purchase.

Note also that being able to play and being able to play well at high settings are two different animals as you have learned. You need to exceed the minimum requirements by quite a bit to get the best performance.

Pete C has good advice on how top buy a system to play games

the short answer to your question is no.. the reason is the system was not designed to be upgraded.