Hello everyone, i been trying to get Vista Home Premium to download the window updates, but it just stuck at 0%, 0 KB. I been searching Google for information why it not downloading anything. One of the forum said it related to error problem and preform a error-checking maintance and i already did that and it still not downloading anything.

I have Fujitsu Lifebook A Series with Vista Home Premium (not sure if i have SP1 installed, already check the System information, it just said Vista Home Premium). Already check for virus and spyware. a clean bill of health.

Great, it work great. i updated the window that need. So i was about to update the laptop to SP1, it was in the process of downloading until 8% and it stopped and give me a result of error, 80070001 i believe. So i went to MSKB to check it out and it asked me to clear out the Window Update cache, so i did and went to download Sp1, the same result, it stopped at 8% then give me a error again.