My Mother Died.

Wow! I am speechless for the second time in my life ever. The first when I got the call my mom passed away this past Tuesday, and now seeing all of the well wishes hear. I am at a loss for words. You are all the best friends anyone could ever ask for and more. From the bottom of my heart to all of yous, A tremendous thank you.

This has been the hardest time of my entire life. I still can't believe, I no longer have my mother to pal around with. I miss her so much right now it's terrible. I think I had the best mom on planet earth. When I tell you my mother was a terrific lady, I mean she was the best of the best. Friday was the final day I will ever see my mother. I can't explain the pain I feel, except this terrible VOID or empty feeling that hurts like a, you know what.

She was loved by many people and will be missed terribly by lots of people. Oh! the lives that she has touched is amazing.

I could only dream of being a fraction of what she was like.

Again, I thank all of yous for your kind words, prayers etc in this difficult time.

You are the best & I can never thank yous enough for all the kind words.

Again, many, many, thanks.

Shadow.

Please accept belated condolences from me on the passing of your Mom, Shadow. Reading your first post, I see that my mom was born the same year in March. She's still with us, but her health is not good. My dad passed away in Aug. '03.

So, I know what it is to lose a parent. It will be even harder when Mom passes, so I understand and empathize. My prayers are with you even now. May the Lord be with you and help you through your loss.

Deb

"Friday was the final day I will ever see my mother"

Shadow,

Don't feel that way!!

You WILL see her again!! And you will always see her in your heart...

Memories are almost all we have and from the sounds of it, you have pleanty of good ones!!

Take Care

Tyme