Not Able To Acess The Internet Browser

my browser will suddenly stop accessing the internet a couple minutes after I watch or download videos. Its not all watched videos, for example I can watch you tube without it happening, but I was watching a newsreel today and it happened. It is all downloaded videos. What happens is after a couple minutes of downloading or watching, the download or stream will stop, and then any new page I try to access will not make any effort whatsoever to access the internet - ill press enter and within a split second the transaction info at the bottom will say done. If i close and restart my browser again, its connected until I watch a video again. I use Mozilla, but I've tested this with avant browser and the same thing happens, so it's not just Mozilla. I just fixed the Dr. Watson debugger shutdown problem - where when your browsing a folder with videos explorer shuts down - by updating my codes, so I don't know if the two are related. I fixed the Dr Watson problem right AFTER the browser problem started. I run XP Home, and SP2. Well, thanks