Think Fast--------you Bet!

A game warden stopped a camper carrying a bucket of live fish.

"Do you have a license to catch those fish?" he asked.

"No, sir. These are my pet fish," the camper replied. "Every night, I take them down to the lake and let them swim for awhile. Then I whistle and they jump right back into the bucket."

"That's a bunch of baloney," said the game warden, pulling out a citation.

"Follow me back to the lake, and I'll prove it to you."

Suspicious but curious, the game warden agreed. They walked back to the lake, where the camper poured the bucket of fish into the water.

"Okay," the game warden said, "now call them back."

"Call who back?"

"The fish," replied the warden.

"What fish?"

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I really like that story.

Last fall's vacation was the first time I ever saw Washington state fish and game wardens doing a traffic lane pullover, as mandatory for all fisherman's vehicles, coming back from the coast from along the SW Wa. side of Columbia river. They wanted to catch those with to many fish, wrong kind or size, and of course the license thing. Than another fish and game warden was watching the vehicles that didn't pull over, to see if they looked like they'd been fishing. I kind of wondered, if we would be pulled over to check out our motorhome for fish, since the warden couldn't tell if we had fishing poles etc when we passed him. We didn't have any fish, and he didn't pull us over.

DK... Can't ticket a person when the evidence swam away, so does that help you with the joke?

God bless everyone.