Besttechie.net Award

Let me guess, either Suppy or Dutchbro.....

Hi il_wiccan,, Nerelda and......

macmarauder,, will PM you in the next few days about your blog

Yahoo,, punker_4_real,, someone and many more handles is back

If that be what I'm missing again

I won't call him until he starts miss-behaving again

Marsh

Could we drop a bridge on them and watch their legs curl up like the witch from The Wizard of Oz? :D

OK that was a little harsh. I'll pout and go stand in time out now. <_<

Sounds OK to me? :D I wouldn't mind seeing little troll legs curling up? Heehee!

Heh-heh, that's the thing I really like about this board, the flame wars are few and far between almost non-existant. Good to see you on the board today, chinawht :D

Sounds OK to me? :D  I wouldn't mind seeing little troll legs curling up? Heehee!

Heh-heh, that's the thing I really like about this board, the flame wars are few and far between almost non-existant. Good to see you on the board today, chinawht :D

Right back at you hitest :D Good to have you on board tonight too!

I just love it here!

JSKY Posted on Sep 2 2004, 07:15 PM

Cool! I heard fried troll legs taste allot like chicken. After you drop the bridge on them, I clame the legs.

LOL 

Like chicken huh? Can I have a bite? :D

JSKY Posted on Sep 2 2004, 07:15 PM

Cool! I heard fried troll legs taste allot like chicken. After you drop the bridge on them, I clame the legs.

LOL  

Like chicken huh? Can I have a bite? :D

Glad to see you over here Chinawht. I like your avatar!

As for fried troll legs, I would think they would be extra tough from all the jumping around from thread to thread, board to board, and of course from their name changing acrobatics.

So first we need to tenderize them a bit. Put them in a pot of salty hot water. Since they are already used to being in hot water, we wont need to worry about starting it out at low temperature. Just throw them in the hot water, boil for as long as they have bothered us on the boards. Then drain, while you fix a strong sweet/sour marinade, then put it and troll legs in a glad lock bag, shake well to coat, then refrigerate for 24 hrs. Then when you have the grill all fired up, put the troll legs on skewers and baste with additional marinade sauce. Do not worry if you have flame ups, the trolls are able to take the heat. Serve with plenty of sauerkraut or cole slaw on the side to freshen the taste buds between bites of troll.

Then post the recipe on all troll posts as a warning to stop their wicked ways. :rolleyes:

Or we could forgive them and hope they change their ways? Sigh, eternal hope for mankind. B)

God bless everyone.

"Glad to see you over here Chinawht. I like your avatar!"

Well, thanks a lot Sidekickcat.

As you can see I'm feeling in a very "green mood" these days??? This is a very nice place to hangout and I've been having a great time here! B's done a wonderful job with this site.

"post the recipe on all troll posts as a warning to stop their wicked ways."

YOU ARE SUCH A HOOT! I really liked your recipe for marinated troll :D It's always nice to get a chuckle in the early AM. Thanks!

Catch ya later :D