Do I Need A New Graphics Card?

Hi everyone, I have a ATI Radeon Express 200 for my graphics card. Since a while ago I've started playing CS:S and RuneScape. RuneScape has came out with a HD version of the game and sometimes when I put the anti-aliasing at x4 or even x2 it makes my monitor look like its sleeping or something. Could someone please tell me whats the matter? Is there a problem with my graphics card?

Edited by Chandler

That's a very low end graphics solution that isn't designed for intense graphic loads. You need to upgrade if you wanna turn the eye candy up and actually have it run correctly with decent frame rates.

There are 2 versions, the Radeon Xpress 200 and the Radeon Xpress 200M. The M version is the laptop version. It's an integrated solution. For budget systems back in the day, it was the king of integrated graphics solutions but by today's standards, it's not much. There are so many better integrated and more importantly discrete (actual Video Cards) graphics solutions out there now.